Wednesday, June 18, 2014

John Peel - 10th May 1990

Featuring a repeat of the tenth Kevin Coyne session which had originally being broadcast in March.

The Jungle Brothers - Because I Got It Like That (Gee Street)
Babes In Toyland - Swamp Pussy (Twin/Tone)
Levellers 5 - Next Big Thing (Probe Plus)
Kevin Coyne - I Couldn't Love You (Session)
K-Solo - Spellbound (Atlantic)
Private-Riga - Demele (Jimmy's Productions)
Dickless - I'm A Man (Tupelo)
Silk Tymes Leather - Intro/It Ain't Where Ya From (Geffen)
Inspiral Carpets - Garage Full Of Flowers (Playtime)
Kevin Coyne - City Crazy (Session)
Fluid - Tin Top Boy (Sub Pop)
Sylford Walker - Chant Down Babylon (Shanachie)
Fudge Tunnel - No Money (Pigboy)
My Bloody Valentine - Glider (Creation)
DaYeene - We're On The Case (Swemix)
Kevin Coyne - Tear Me Up (Session)
Drudge - Brainwashed (Deaf)
Levellers 5 - What's My Name (Probe Plus)
Don and Juan - What's Your Name
Code 6 - Edge Of Insanity (Nu Groove)
Lonely Moans - Jiggerwack (Tupelo)
Kevin Coyne - We're Going To Heaven (Session)
Critical Rhythm feat Jango Thriller - Eastern Breeze (Nu Groove)
The Would Be's - I'm Hardy Ever Wrong (Decoy)